Special Travelers

Pregnant - Children

Women With Less Than 7 Months Of Pregnancy
You can travel without a medical certificate, as long as it is verified that you do not have an additional impediment.
Women With More Than 7 Months Of Pregnancy
After the seventh month, you must sign the Disclaimer Form, exonerating the airline from any setbacks related to your state.You must present a certificate from your doctor that authorizes you to make the trip and where you indicate in which month of pregnancy you are.
On international flights, when the trip is going to be made 7 days in advance of the date of delivery, a medical certificate issued in a time not exceeding 72 hours prior to the date of travel is required and said certificate must indicate that it is physically suitable for travel and that the probable date of delivery is later than the date of the last flight.
The approach will be denied if physical samples are presented that indicate the start of labor.If the passenger is already on board and presents a notorious problem per crew, it can be overwhelmed at any time.
Women With Newborn Babies
If they need to travel, they should wait until the baby is at least 7 days old.


Babies between 0-24 months of age must travel accompanied by an adult at ALL TIMES.
A baby between 0-24 months of age does not occupy a seat as he/she travels in the arms of an adult. An Infant (INF) rate will be applied.
If an adult travels with more than one infant, an additional ticket must be purchased, as one of the infants will have to occupy a seat.
  • Newborn babies that are less than 7 days old.
  • Babies that require to be in an incubator.
  • Bebés de menos de 7 días de nacidos.
  • Bebés que requieran el uso de una incubadora.


Baby seats are accepted as hand luggage as long as it does not exceed the maximum accepted sizes for hand luggage and it can be accommodated in the upper compartments or under the customer's seat.
If you register the seat as luggage, it is subject to all charges of excess baggage, size and weight that apply.
Specifications of the type of seat approved for children:
  • Must meet all federal regulations for corresponding motor vehicles. Must be accredited for use in cars and aircraft.
The accompanying adult is responsible for:
  • Ensure that the seat works properly.
  • That the baby does not exceed the seat limits.
  • That the baby is properly secured in the seat.
  • That the seat is secured in the seat of the aircraft.

Childrens without companion


Authorizing children to travel alone without the company of an adult represents a great responsibility.

A UM is in the Operator's custody until its delivery upon arrival at the destination of its responsible. The media is considered a UM between 5 and 12 years. In this case they must be addressed before all passengers and landed last, children 12 years and older are considered Young people, the UM procedure must be applied.

The cabin crew will ensure that all the respective stationery is delivered by the traffic agent, this stationery in turn must be delivered to the person in charge of accompanying the child until the departure when arriving at his destination. Likewise, he will be directly responsible from the moment he receives it until he delivers it, for this reason they must be placed in the a seat to have direct contact with the minor.


  • No more than 3 UM´S will be transported per flight
  • Do not offer alcoholic beverages
  • Supervise it during the service
  • Deliver it directly to the traffic agent with their respective stationery
  • If it is possible to take some time during the flight to talk with the child and ask security questions, such as his name, age, who took him to the airport who arrived by him to verify if the data in the stationery that was delivered are real.
  • Only children under 5 years of age and older will be accepted.
  • Only UM´S will be transported on NATIONAL flights, international flights will not be transported UM´S.
  • The UM´S format will have to be filled out, (Counter has the Form)
  • Copy of the identification document of the person who wishes to send it, with the primary data
  • In case of transporting minors with tutors, you must carry a letter of permission from the parents or guardians.
  • You will be given a copy of the UM'S format, a copy of the identification documents to the crew and arriving at their destination, the traffic staff will be in charge of guarding it and taking it to the airport exit, delivering it to the person indicated in the format and will request delivery signature.
  • End of the process.

Not Allowed Passengers

These passengers have been denied entry by immigration authorities in the country of destination. By immigration regulations the passengers are escorted and delivered to TAG AIRLINES, along with their documents to be transported to their country of origin, under the responsibility and custody of the Airline that transported them.
Unaccepted passengers are escorted to the plane by government agents and only travel on flights whose immediate layover is outside the territory of the country that has denied entry.


Some countries accept passengers who normally require a visa to enter the country, as a transit without a visa, this always under the guidelines established by the country, among them is that they do not leave the airport, that they have a confirmed outgoing connection ticket and that they will not be on the airport more than 24 hours.


These passengers are people who have been illegally in a country, are captured by the authorities and returned to their country of origin by air. These passengers will always be escorted by immigration agents and will never have their personal documents (passports, ID, etc.) under their power. Migration agents directly deliver documents to airline personnel for check-up.

We reccomend you

  1. Valid passport
  2. Comply with the immigration regulations required by countries of connection, origin and destination.
  3. It is the passenger's responsibility to know and stay informed about the requirements of the trip and documentation, to be submitted.
  4. Know if you need a vaccination certificate or form to enter the country where you are traveling. You can check it in the World Health Organization website.
  5. Consult the immigration requirements in the consulates or embassies of the country of destination or transit. As well as check the requirements needed to travel on the airline.
  6. Current original documents, no photocopies.